Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. Golem has a market cap of $34.05 million and $1.71 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded down 7.3% against the dollar. One Golem token can currently be bought for $0.0347 or 0.00000486 BTC on popular exchanges including ABCC, Iquant, BigONE and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014080 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00203076 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $93.03 or 0.01302225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028477 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00124341 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, Mercatox, BitBay, Ethfinex, Koinex, OOOBTC, BigONE, Liqui, Cobinhood, Braziliex, OKEx, BitMart, Bithumb, Binance, Livecoin, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitbns, Gate.io, Upbit, Coinbe, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Tidex, ABCC, Iquant, Tux Exchange, WazirX, YoBit, HitBTC, GOPAX, Huobi, CoinExchange and Zebpay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.