Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 14th. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded 2% lower against the dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $5.00 million and $70,570.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, Trade Satoshi and Braziliex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.62 or 0.02964748 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 39.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, Exrates, HitBTC, Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.