Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded down 3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $41,841.00 and $21.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded up 6.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 93.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Deutsche eMark
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-Patex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.