Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $50.72 million and $5.72 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar. One Zilliqa token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000059 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Korbit, Radar Relay and DDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $316.53 or 0.03625420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00208610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030530 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00128085 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Ethfinex, Hotbit, WazirX, Upbit, OOOBTC, Coinhub, Coinone, DDEX, Binance, GOPAX, Kyber Network, DEx.top, IDEX, FCoin, Kucoin, OTCBTC, Zebpay, DragonEX, Radar Relay, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), UEX, Korbit, AirSwap, OKEx, BiteBTC, HitBTC, BitMart, BitForex, Bitbns, Tokenomy, Bithumb and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.