Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 24th. Request has a market capitalization of $9.11 million and $308,039.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Request has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar. One Request token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000136 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Radar Relay, Bancor Network and CoinPlace.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00036826 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $469.18 or 0.05509488 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026825 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00127763 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019800 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033812 BTC.
- Tap (XTP) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002693 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Bancor Network, Mercatox, Ethfinex, DDEX, Bitbns, Coineal, Radar Relay, CoinPlace, COSS, IDEX, Binance, Koinex, KuCoin, CoinExchange, Kyber Network, Huobi Global, Gate.io and WazirX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.