Acoin (CURRENCY:ACOIN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 27th. In the last seven days, Acoin has traded up 5.4% against the dollar. One Acoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0238 or 0.00000269 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Acoin has a market capitalization of $29,088.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Acoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006955 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded up 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Acoin’s total supply is 1,220,085 coins. Acoin’s official Twitter account is @acointeam. The official website for Acoin is acoin.info. The Reddit community for Acoin is /r/acoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Acoin
Acoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Acoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Acoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Acoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.