HiCoin (CURRENCY:XHI) traded down 43.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 16th. HiCoin has a total market cap of $436,928.00 and $1,656.00 worth of HiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HiCoin has traded 43.1% lower against the dollar. One HiCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000049 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 25th, 2015. HiCoin’s total supply is 10,000,244,678 coins and its circulating supply is 4,434,602,828 coins. The official website for HiCoin is xhicoin.com. HiCoin’s official Twitter account is @xhicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HiCoin Coin Trading
HiCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HiCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.