Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 9.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 16th. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010212 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Nanex, Koinex and Gate.io. In the last seven days, Nano has traded up 2.6% against the US dollar. Nano has a total market capitalization of $132.62 million and $10.52 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,772.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $249.72 or 0.02561735 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $401.95 or 0.04123499 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $71.94 or 0.00738160 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.64 or 0.00858163 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00095704 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009918 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00026414 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $57.99 or 0.00595021 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Koinex, Coindeal, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Bitinka, Gate.io, Mercatox, HitBTC, RightBTC, Binance, CoinFalcon, CoinEx and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.