Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 16th. In the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $301,013.00 and approximately $31.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $108.55 or 0.01113857 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00043582 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00018216 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00212931 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007593 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00070570 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002110 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004238 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.