Single Collateral DAI (CURRENCY:SAI) traded up 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Single Collateral DAI has a market capitalization of $8.57 million and approximately $902.00 worth of Single Collateral DAI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Single Collateral DAI token can currently be bought for approximately $1.29 or 0.00013171 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Single Collateral DAI has traded up 20.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00043430 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005709 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $485.47 or 0.04411815 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004851 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00057935 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00035261 BTC.
Single Collateral DAI Profile
Buying and Selling Single Collateral DAI
Single Collateral DAI can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Single Collateral DAI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Single Collateral DAI should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Single Collateral DAI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Single Collateral DAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Single Collateral DAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.