Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Quark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0274 or 0.00000265 BTC on exchanges. Quark has a total market capitalization of $7.29 million and $1,175.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quark has traded 6.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 67.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.