Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $7.35 million and approximately $15,228.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00001670 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Ubiq has traded down 28.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.