Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded up 21.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 7th. In the last seven days, Harmony has traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Harmony has a market cap of $1.61 billion and approximately $549.70 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Harmony coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00000303 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00056202 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00021148 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $356.86 or 0.00631394 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.13 or 0.00079841 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Harmony provides a high-throughput, low-latency and low-fee consensus platform designed to power the decentralized economy of the future. It plans to address the issues faced in other blockchain ecosystems through the use of the best research and engineering practices in an optimally tuned system. The technical focus of the project is on resharding and secure staking with decentralized randomness. Harmony also implements optimal cross-shard routing and fast block propagation. “
Buying and Selling Harmony
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harmony should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Harmony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.