Empty Set Dollar (CURRENCY:ESD) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Empty Set Dollar has a total market capitalization of $80.60 million and $450,818.00 worth of Empty Set Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Empty Set Dollar coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00000313 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Empty Set Dollar has traded up 9.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.69 or 0.00070477 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $151.49 or 0.00262356 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005473 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $454.70 or 0.00787476 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,550.63 or 0.99669346 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00017258 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $408.94 or 0.00708225 BTC.
Empty Set Dollar Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance. ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Empty Set Dollar
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Empty Set Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Empty Set Dollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Empty Set Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Empty Set Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Empty Set Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.