Holo (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 12.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 8th. Holo has a market cap of $3.83 billion and approximately $872.85 million worth of Holo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Holo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0226 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Holo has traded up 28% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.13 or 0.00055638 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00022479 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.44 or 0.00083882 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $362.89 or 0.00628466 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00030219 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
Buying and Selling Holo
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Holo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Holo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Holo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Holo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Holo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.