Idena (CURRENCY:IDNA) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 8th. One Idena coin can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00000271 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Idena has a market cap of $6.19 million and approximately $2,073.00 worth of Idena was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Idena has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.70 or 0.00070483 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.45 or 0.00262292 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005467 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00027666 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00010560 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.44 or 0.00052713 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $454.80 or 0.00787647 BTC.
Idena Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Idena is a novel way to formalize people on the blockchain. It does not collect or store personally identifiable information. Idena proves the humanness and uniqueness of its participants by running an AI-hard Turing test at the same time for everyone around the globe. The Idena blockchain is driven by proof-of-person consensus: Every node is linked to a cryptoidentity, one single person with equal voting power. The official Idena ticker is “DNA” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “IDNA” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Idena Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Idena directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Idena should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Idena using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Idena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Idena and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.