NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 9.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. During the last seven days, NULS has traded up 16.2% against the U.S. dollar. One NULS coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.27 or 0.00002193 BTC on exchanges. NULS has a total market capitalization of $126.88 million and $57.42 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001724 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.93 or 0.00070483 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $151.72 or 0.00261268 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005446 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $457.27 or 0.00787460 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58,270.54 or 1.00347214 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00017815 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $408.61 or 0.00703670 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NULS is a microservices-driven blockchain project that uses the Proof of Credit (PoC) consensus mechanism (dPoS plus credit rating) to mine via staking. The NULS modular design features NULSTAR, a microservices-based framework enabling enterprise-grade blockchain solutions for smart contracts, private chains, public chains, dApps, and NRC-20 tokenization. NULS 1.0 mainnet launched in July 2018. The main product of NULS is Chain Factory, a chain-building tool that allows businesses to utilize the plug-and-play selection of modules from the NULS Module Repository including cross-chain consensus for asset value circulation within the NULS ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling NULS
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NULS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NULS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.