Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. One Ravencoin coin can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00000318 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Ravencoin has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. Ravencoin has a total market capitalization of $1.57 billion and $157.78 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.00 or 0.00070861 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.26 or 0.00055753 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00022610 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $151.36 or 0.00261572 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005480 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ravencoin is a digital peer to peer network that aims to implement a use case specific blockchain, designed to efficiently handle one specific function: the transfer of assets from one party to another. Built on a fork of the Bitcoin code, Ravencoin was launched January 3rd, 2018, and is a truly open source project (no ICO or masternodes). It focuses on building a useful technology, with a strong and growing community. Launched on January 3rd, 2018, the ninth anniversary of bitcoin’s launch, Ravencoin is an open-source project designed to enable instant payments to anyone around the world. The aim of the project is to create a blockchain optimized specifically for the transfer of assets such as tokens from one holder to another. A fork of the bitcoin code, Ravencoin features four key changes: The issuance schedule (block reward of 5,000 RVN)Block time (1 minute)Coin supply (21 Billion)Mining algorithm (KAWPOW formerly X16R and X16RV2 respectively)”
Buying and Selling Ravencoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.