Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Utrust has a total market cap of $282.53 million and approximately $14.29 million worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Utrust has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Utrust coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.63 or 0.00001081 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.36 or 0.00055730 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00022644 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.92 or 0.00084244 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $368.24 or 0.00634147 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.60 or 0.00030303 BTC.
Utrust Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The UTRUST platform aims to provide the consumer protection that buyers take for granted in traditional online purchases – acting as a mediator, resolving conflicts and enabling the possibility of refunds to mitigate fraud, while shielding the merchant from crypto-market volatility. The project wants to enable fast transactions, lower fees, and low cross-border transaction friction, enabling merchants to sell to a growing worldwide audience of crypto-holders. The project aspires to 'build a payment API for marketplace integration that will become the crypto-equivalent of PayPal. “
Utrust Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Utrust should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Utrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.