Berry Data (CURRENCY:BRY) traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 12th. Over the last week, Berry Data has traded up 19.6% against the U.S. dollar. Berry Data has a total market capitalization of $16.05 million and approximately $2.13 million worth of Berry Data was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Berry Data coin can currently be bought for about $8.02 or 0.00013387 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002283 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.35 or 0.00067321 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $165.54 or 0.00276162 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00004918 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $427.20 or 0.00712693 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59,970.75 or 1.00048205 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $580.44 or 0.00968334 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00018793 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
About Berry Data
According to CryptoCompare, “Berry Data is a community-veriﬁed price oracle on BSC (Binance Smart Chain). Berry Data is designed to provide a trustless and decentralized alternative for off-chain data. Also, it provides the infrastructure for decentralized applications to query off-chain data by properly incentivizing miners to provide data. “
Buying and Selling Berry Data
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Berry Data directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Berry Data should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Berry Data using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Berry Data Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Berry Data and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.