Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. Bytom has a total market cap of $330.13 million and approximately $139.58 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bytom has traded up 23.2% against the US dollar. One Bytom coin can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00000421 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.21 or 0.00483757 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00003968 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 83.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00005552 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002375 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytom Blockchain Protocol is an interactive protocol of multiple byteassets. Heterogeneous byte-assets that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain. Bytom blockchain adopts POW consensus algorithm to guarantee the security and decentralization of assets. Bytom’s side chain Vapor utilizes pluggable technology to realize different solutions. With the public chain and the side chain as infrastructure for commercial platform, the entire bottom layer of blockchain can be connected through an interactive protocol called Federation. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.