Modefi (CURRENCY:MOD) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. One Modefi coin can now be bought for approximately $2.95 or 0.00005361 BTC on popular exchanges. Modefi has a total market capitalization of $24.48 million and $2.01 million worth of Modefi was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Modefi has traded 27.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $37.44 or 0.00068043 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00020814 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.07 or 0.00094619 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $371.75 or 0.00675534 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.52 or 0.00050005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4,039.28 or 0.07340086 BTC.
Modefi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enable companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Buying and Selling Modefi
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Modefi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modefi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Modefi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modefi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modefi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.