VIDT Datalink (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One VIDT Datalink coin can currently be purchased for about $0.49 or 0.00001354 BTC on major exchanges. VIDT Datalink has a total market cap of $24.37 million and $7.11 million worth of VIDT Datalink was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, VIDT Datalink has traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.22 or 0.00063783 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00023831 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $312.55 or 0.00858495 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,112.37 or 0.08548756 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00089552 BTC.
VIDT Datalink Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “V-ID is a platform that is aimed at ending document fraud, It allows users and organizations to submit their files, where they are then matched with an ID and assigned a verified status. V-ID claims to be impossible to alter the file without losing the verification. Making it a secure and reliable way to fraud-proof your documentation. VIDT is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum network. “
VIDT Datalink Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIDT Datalink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIDT Datalink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIDT Datalink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIDT Datalink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIDT Datalink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.