Aidos Kuneen (CURRENCY:ADK) traded down 9.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Aidos Kuneen has traded 1.5% higher against the dollar. Aidos Kuneen has a market cap of $10.91 million and approximately $1.21 million worth of Aidos Kuneen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aidos Kuneen coin can currently be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00001164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37,490.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,471.91 or 0.06593375 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $171.89 or 0.00458480 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $607.17 or 0.01619515 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.67 or 0.00159161 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $254.86 or 0.00679790 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $171.85 or 0.00458382 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00006502 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $134.66 or 0.00359174 BTC.
Aidos Kuneen Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aidos Kuneen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the IMesh algorithm, an innovative new distributed ledger which is based on a DAG (directed acyclic graph), in which every transaction directly verifies two other transactions and therefore confirms that they are valid and conform to the protocol’s rules. Aidos team focuses on privacy, decentralization and scalability without blockchain and fees. “
Buying and Selling Aidos Kuneen
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aidos Kuneen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aidos Kuneen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aidos Kuneen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aidos Kuneen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aidos Kuneen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.