Antiample (CURRENCY:XAMP) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 11th. Antiample has a total market cap of $1.11 million and approximately $358.00 worth of Antiample was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Antiample coin can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Antiample has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00060529 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003560 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00022048 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002728 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $298.84 or 0.00814615 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.80 or 0.00086683 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00045101 BTC.
Antiample Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Antiample (XAMP) is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency with a particularly, its supply changes daily. The AMPL protocol automatically adjusts supply in response to demand. When the price is high, wallet balances increase. When the price is low, wallet balances decrease. AMPL is non-dilutive. Supply adjustments are applied universally and proportionally across every wallet’s balance. This means your percent ownership of the network remains fixed. “
Antiample Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Antiample directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Antiample should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Antiample using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Antiample Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Antiample and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.