Secret (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 11th. In the last seven days, Secret has traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Secret coin can currently be purchased for about $1.37 or 0.00003688 BTC on exchanges. Secret has a market capitalization of $95.20 million and approximately $818,321.00 worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $170.11 or 0.00459371 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00016962 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002460 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $450.22 or 0.01215770 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000350 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Buying and Selling Secret
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Secret should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Secret using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.