Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded up 7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Augur has a total market capitalization of $181.04 million and approximately $47.37 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Augur has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar. One Augur coin can now be purchased for $16.46 or 0.00050917 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00049848 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $278.04 or 0.00860152 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006307 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “This page represents Augur v2, which is a fork of the Augur prediction market protocol designed to improve efficiency. Prediction markets like Augur v2 are designed so users can place bets on a variety of different events. With this fork, Augur v2 rolled out a suite of improvements around dispute management, settlements, forking, and more. Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. Augur v2 Launches “The Augur v2 protocol contracts have been successfully deployed to the Ethereum Mainnet. The contracts have been verified on Etherscan, and the deployers address can be found here.” See more info on the Augur V2 deployment here. “
Augur Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.