Bitcoin 2 (CURRENCY:BTC2) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. During the last seven days, Bitcoin 2 has traded up 14.9% against the dollar. Bitcoin 2 has a market capitalization of $10.49 million and $31.00 worth of Bitcoin 2 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin 2 coin can currently be bought for $0.60 or 0.00001870 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 60.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001334 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded 75.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Bitcoin 2 Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Bitcoin 2’s total supply is 17,854,190 coins and its circulating supply is 17,356,434 coins. Bitcoin 2’s official Twitter account is @Bitc2org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin 2 is /r/bitc2 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin 2 is www.bitc2.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin 2 was designed as a scalable Bitcoin snapshot fork that supports private transactions through the Zerocoin protocol and nearly instantly verified payments through Masternodes. It mainly focuses on solving the lack of anonymity issues when transacting BTC. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin 2
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin 2 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin 2 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin 2 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin 2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin 2 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.