FUNToken (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. FUNToken has a market capitalization of $151.61 million and $1.55 million worth of FUNToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FUNToken has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. One FUNToken coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0146 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002780 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00014273 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $278.55 or 0.00862445 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
FUNToken Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
Buying and Selling FUNToken
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FUNToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FUNToken should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.