CryptoFranc (CURRENCY:XCHF) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. During the last week, CryptoFranc has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar. One CryptoFranc coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.09 or 0.00002265 BTC on exchanges. CryptoFranc has a market cap of $2.17 million and approximately $46,228.00 worth of CryptoFranc was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.65 or 0.00063854 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $71.59 or 0.00149131 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $386.19 or 0.00804515 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00046656 BTC.
CryptoFranc Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The CryptoFranc (XCHF) is an ERC-20 stablecoin issued by Swiss Crypto Tokens AG, representing a Swiss Franc denominated bond. All XCHF are fully backed by physical CHF banknotes which are audited by Grant Thornton Bank Audit Ltd on a monthly basis. “
Buying and Selling CryptoFranc
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFranc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFranc should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptoFranc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFranc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFranc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.