Ghost (CURRENCY:GHOST) traded up 2.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Ghost coin can currently be purchased for $0.54 or 0.00001129 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Ghost has traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar. Ghost has a total market capitalization of $9.33 million and approximately $256,354.00 worth of Ghost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.61 or 0.00063794 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.92 or 0.00149899 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00014258 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $387.64 or 0.00807994 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.29 or 0.00046454 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GHOST is a proof-of-stake network controlled by GHOST token holders and users. GHOST has no central company or owner and is ran and maintained by the community. With GHOST, transactions are processed on-chain in under 120 seconds with just a fraction of a penny paid in transaction fees. “
Ghost Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ghost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ghost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ghost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ghost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ghost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.