Sether (CURRENCY:SETH) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. Sether has a market cap of $508,488.02 and $1,292.00 worth of Sether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Sether has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One Sether coin can now be bought for $0.0253 or 0.00000053 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.61 or 0.00063860 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00149839 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014297 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $387.49 or 0.00808459 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.23 or 0.00046390 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sether is a platform that provides blockchain integration with social network APIs, allowing companies to get information, analyse and monitor social networks. The SETH token is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the Sether platform. The official Sether ticker is “SETH” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “SETHER” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Buying and Selling Sether
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.