TitanSwap (CURRENCY:TITAN) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One TitanSwap coin can now be purchased for approximately $6.84 or 0.00014276 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TitanSwap has a total market capitalization of $365.33 million and approximately $12.89 million worth of TitanSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, TitanSwap has traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.63 or 0.00063911 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00149819 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014299 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $387.58 or 0.00808798 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.31 or 0.00046549 BTC.
TitanSwap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TITAN is a blockchain based decentralized financial center designed to provide optimal liquidity solutions for different digital asset category by adaptive bonding curve. It not only provides a user-centered decentralized exchange, but also it is an aggregated liquidity pool that supports order smart routing. “
TitanSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TitanSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TitanSwap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TitanSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TitanSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TitanSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.