Aventus Utility Token (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 16th. Aventus Utility Token has a market capitalization of $2.91 million and approximately $180,305.00 worth of Aventus Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aventus Utility Token coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00000974 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Aventus Utility Token has traded up 0.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00061906 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002866 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.30 or 0.00141524 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.56 or 0.00013805 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $380.83 or 0.00800842 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.03 or 0.00046326 BTC.
Aventus Utility Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is a layer-2 blockchain protocol designed to bring scalability, lower costs, and speed to Ethereum transactions. The Aventus Network (AvN) let businesses build on top of the Ethereum network with Aventus’ second-layer protocol. With the AvN, applications can easily work with any other promising blockchain tech, cross-chain, by plugging into the Polkadot ecosystem, building on Substrate. Benefits of AventusScale The Aventus Network (AvN) can theoretically scale to 2,000 transactions per second. Price The average transaction cost on the Aventus Network will begin at just $0.01 (paid in AVT) and decrease over time. Speed The AvN will process a token transfer within 0.13 seconds. Enterprise Grade The AvN will onboard a minimum of 8.5 million client transactions that have been active in private test networks throughout the past year. Key Use CasesFinancial Assets Supply Chains Rewards and Loyalty Live Entertainment Data Integrity Decentralised Applications “
Aventus Utility Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus Utility Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aventus Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.