Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Gems has a total market cap of $602,868.51 and $2,427.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gems coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Gems has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.57 or 0.00061941 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.61 or 0.00141615 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00013822 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $383.52 or 0.00803275 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.11 or 0.00046307 BTC.
Gems Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gems is a human task crowdsourcing protocol based on the Ethereum blockchain. Gems will leverage the blockchain technology to disincentivize malicious actors and reward fair players featuring a staking mechanism to ensure task completion, a trust mechanism to track worker integrity, and a payment system to reduce transaction fees. Gems token (GEM) will be used as the utility token within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Gems
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gems should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.