Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 17th. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $2.66 million and $19,161.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Emercoin has traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Emercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0553 or 0.00000116 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Vortex Defi (VTX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WinCash (WCC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 56.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PolkaFantasy (XP) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006322 BTC.
- Petrachor (PTA) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.