Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 14.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for about $55.82 or 0.00128794 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $977.64 million and $42.06 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $118.72 or 0.00273922 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.16 or 0.00175726 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00005467 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002574 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 22.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000018 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “BTG is a cryptocurrency with Bitcoin fundamentals, mined on common GPUs instead of specialty ASICs. This type of equipment tend to monopolize mining to a few big players, but GPU mining means anyone can mine again – restoring decentralization and independence. GPU mining rewards go to individuals worldwide, instead of mostly to ASIC warehouse owners, recreating network effects that Bitcoin used to have. “
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.