ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded down 20.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 22.3% against the dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0224 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $1.96 million and $523.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00007998 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00003635 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00003740 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 26.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ADAMANT Messenger is a decentralized anonymous messenger based on the blockchain system. It’s independent of any governments or corporations, and even developers due to the distributed network infrastructure that contains an open-source code. ADAMANT Business is a private blockchain for companies, based on ADAMANT. Unlike typical P2P and centralized messengers, the blockchain system offers superior security and privacy. What’s more, it provides users with new possibilities such as storing and transferring cryptocurrencies In-Chat with full control of private keys; use ADAMANT as a 2FA solution, exchange cryptocurrency anonymously and bet on Bitcoin rates and more. The ADAMANT blockchain system belongs to its users. Nobody can control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. Users take full responsibility for their content, messages, media, and goals and intentions of using the messenger. Privacy is the main concept of ADAMANT: neither phone numbers nor emails are required. Apps have no access to the contact list or geotags, IPs are hidden from chatters and paranoids can use ADAMANT via Tor. All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain. Apps are available for Web PWA, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux. “
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.