Basid Coin (CURRENCY:BASID) traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. One Basid Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0090 or 0.00000021 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Basid Coin has traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar. Basid Coin has a market capitalization of $7.69 million and $747,393.00 worth of Basid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00005430 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.55 or 0.00059402 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00006836 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Basid Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BASID aims to drive crypto payment at the forefront of online payments. It introduces a payment gateway service that is designed to provide a secure, convenient, and reliable cryptocurrency payment solution for merchants and customers worldwide. “
Basid Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Basid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Basid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Basid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Basid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Basid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.