Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 14th. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $7.32 billion and $4.87 billion worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be purchased for $386.11 or 0.00896105 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,087.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $112.90 or 0.00262013 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000965 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00023580 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SafeBlast (BLAST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000070 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer. On November 15, 2020, Bitcoin Cash experienced a scheduled upgrade. Bitcoin Cash developers from various full node projects changed the Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA) to a new DAA called ‘aserti3-2d‘ (or ‘ASERT’ for short). Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), WhatToMine (Block Time only) “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.