Kadena (CURRENCY:KDA) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 14th. One Kadena coin can currently be bought for about $9.34 or 0.00021709 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Kadena has a total market capitalization of $1.56 billion and $31.95 million worth of Kadena was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Kadena has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001799 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.47 or 0.00063854 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.33 or 0.00075163 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,301.71 or 0.07676158 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,009.44 or 0.99992858 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00008541 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.72 or 0.00069103 BTC.
Kadena Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KDA is a digital currency that is used to pay for compute on the Kadena public chain. Similar to ETH on Ethereum, KDA on Kadena is the manner by which miners are compensated for mining blocks on the network and is the transaction fee that users pay in order to have their transactions included in a block. The Kadena network is designed to unite public applications, private blockchains, and other interoperable chains in one place, driving traffic to the high-bandwidth computer at the heart of the Kadena public chain. Kadena’s smart contracts are written in Pact, an open-source, formally-verifiable, human-readable, and Turing-incomplete language. Pact is designed for ease of use and adoption by developers and non-technical professionals alike. Gas is paid to the network for the execution of Pact smart contracts on the Kadena blockchain. The max supply is fixed at 1 billion tokens to be mined over 120 years. “
Buying and Selling Kadena
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kadena directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kadena should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kadena using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kadena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kadena and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.