Polychain Monsters (CURRENCY:PMON) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 14th. Polychain Monsters has a total market cap of $19.90 million and approximately $983,551.00 worth of Polychain Monsters was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Polychain Monsters has traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Polychain Monsters coin can now be bought for approximately $5.83 or 0.00013552 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00005422 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00059834 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00006893 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Polychain Monsters Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polkamon are beautifully animated digital collectibles with varying scarcities. Each Polkamon is backed by a truly unique NFT and can be unpacked with $PMON tokens. Polkamons exist in many shapes and colours, each differing in unique looks and individual rarity. There are also ultra-rare variants waiting to be discovered. “
Polychain Monsters Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polychain Monsters directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polychain Monsters should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polychain Monsters using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polychain Monsters Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polychain Monsters and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.