Aidos Kuneen (CURRENCY:ADK) traded down 25.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. Over the last seven days, Aidos Kuneen has traded 32.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aidos Kuneen has a market capitalization of $8.95 million and $244,286.00 worth of Aidos Kuneen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aidos Kuneen coin can now be purchased for $0.36 or 0.00000832 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43,027.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,318.68 or 0.07712877 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.29 or 0.00344633 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $389.17 or 0.00904463 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00076390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $221.65 or 0.00515134 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.99 or 0.00262604 BTC.
Aidos Kuneen Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aidos Kuneen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the IMesh algorithm, an innovative new distributed ledger which is based on a DAG (directed acyclic graph), in which every transaction directly verifies two other transactions and therefore confirms that they are valid and conform to the protocol’s rules. Aidos team focuses on privacy, decentralization and scalability without blockchain and fees. “
Buying and Selling Aidos Kuneen
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aidos Kuneen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aidos Kuneen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aidos Kuneen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aidos Kuneen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aidos Kuneen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.