THORChain (CURRENCY:RUNE) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 15th. THORChain has a total market cap of $2.15 billion and $35.56 million worth of THORChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One THORChain coin can now be purchased for $6.51 or 0.00015152 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, THORChain has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001822 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.12 or 0.00063142 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.36 or 0.00077676 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,302.02 or 0.07687974 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42,925.79 or 0.99942493 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00008487 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.72 or 0.00069200 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “THORChain is built for cross-chain permissionless digital asset liquidity. Stake assets in liquidity pools to earn fees, swap assets instantly at open market prices, borrow and lend on any asset, and pay in any currency. “
Buying and Selling THORChain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THORChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire THORChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy THORChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THORChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THORChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.