Emercoin (EMC) traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0238 or 0.00000079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 32.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Emercoin has a total market cap of $1.17 million and $7,339.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00034155 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Dark Frontiers (DARK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- PolkaFantasy (XP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Boss Token (BOSS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Graviton Zero (GRAV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- WinCash (WCC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.