ANON (ANON) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 23rd. During the last seven days, ANON has traded up 270.7% against the US dollar. ANON has a market cap of $134,248.82 and $27.00 worth of ANON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ANON coin can now be purchased for $0.0177 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 160.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,938.07 or 0.32596878 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 517.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003277 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003280 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30,480.58 or 0.99976319 BTC.
- WOW-token (WOW) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00009716 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 20.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00000289 BTC.
ANON Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ANON is a community-driven privacy cryptocurrency. It was crafted to bring the best of Bitcoin’s code together with its own unique traits and enhanced privacy and utility characteristics from other blockchain technologies. ANON, a.k.a. Anonymous, was originally announced on CNBC’s “Crypto Trader” program in late April, 2018. “
ANON Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ANON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ANON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ANON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ANON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ANON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.