Velo (VELO) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 23rd. One Velo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0309 or 0.00000101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Velo has traded up 19% against the U.S. dollar. Velo has a total market capitalization of $38.04 million and approximately $274,037.00 worth of Velo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 160.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,938.07 or 0.32596878 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded up 517.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003277 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.41 or 0.00483495 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00034277 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008478 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Velo is a blockchain based financial protocol enabling digital credit issuance and borderless asset transfer for businesses using a smart contract system. Velo’s core mission is to build a decentralized settlement network that allows its Trusted Partners to securely transfer value among one another in a timely and transparent manner. Velo’s initial focus would be on business partners in the remittance and money transfer spaces in Southeast Asia followed by the wider Asia Pacific region and beyond. “
Buying and Selling Velo
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Velo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.