Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 24th. Atomic Wallet Coin has a total market capitalization of $5.96 million and $6,145.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded up 8% against the US dollar. One Atomic Wallet Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00001885 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 64.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,813.32 or 0.29547372 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 517.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003350 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- WOW-token (WOW) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00010241 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29,824.89 or 0.99990332 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001374 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000281 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic Wallet will issue own token, called the AWC (Atomic Wallet Coin). A strict limit of 100M AWC will be created, never to be increased. AWC will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC20. On April 30rd 2019, 50% of the AWC Token emission has been burnt on the Ethereum Blockchain and the same amount released on the Binance Mainnet. Now you can use two ways swap tool between ERC20 and BEP2 tokens. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.