Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 24th. One Callisto Network coin can currently be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Callisto Network has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Callisto Network has a market capitalization of $11.27 million and $5,405.00 worth of Callisto Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,929.09 or 0.06665450 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.39 or 0.00073895 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- WhaleRoom (WHL) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00007088 BTC.
- Transaction Service fee (TSF) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Callisto Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Callisto ia a new blockchain network based on the Ethereum protocol with its own cryptocurrency (CLO). Unlike ETH, CLO is posing itself as a value storage. The whole emission is completely controlled by miners and their influence grows with the growth of the network. Callisto introduces a Cold staking protocol that rewards coin holders for being network participants. Cold staking is a smart-contract based process that allows CLO holders to earn interest in a total CLO emission when they hold CLO coins at their balances for long enough period of staking time (1 month by default). “
Buying and Selling Callisto Network
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Callisto Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Callisto Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Callisto Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Callisto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Callisto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.