Idena (IDNA) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. Over the last week, Idena has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Idena coin can now be purchased for about $0.0319 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular exchanges. Idena has a total market capitalization of $1.95 million and approximately $184,383.00 worth of Idena was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 64.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,813.32 or 0.29547372 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded up 517.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003350 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001374 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $148.16 or 0.00496729 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00034030 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.12 or 0.00097616 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Idena is a novel way to formalize people on the blockchain. It does not collect or store personally identifiable information. Idena proves the humanness and uniqueness of its participants by running an AI-hard Turing test at the same time for everyone around the globe. The Idena blockchain is driven by proof-of-person consensus: Every node is linked to a cryptoidentity, one single person with equal voting power. The official Idena ticker is “DNA” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “IDNA” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Buying and Selling Idena
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Idena directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Idena should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Idena using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Idena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Idena and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.